Fantasy Sports Co., a data analytics and consumer rewards platform for sports betting, is preparing to launch its Regulation CF (Reg CF) offering on SeedInvest. The company is seeking a minimum of $300,000 (max $3.5 million) through the funding round. Founded in 2015, Fantasy Sports Company (FSC) was created to fill the missing gap between fantasy sports stats and game providers.
“As a champion of the ‘common man,’ the easy to read lineups are derived from proprietary algorithms and take into account 100+ unique factors including weather, stadium, competitive and historical performances of individual players. Fantasy Sports Company is the leader in mobile daily fantasy sports tools which includes their LineStar™ apps that have more than 1,000,000+ registered users.”
FSC further revealed that it is about to release its next key idea in the online sports betting world, a rewards program that lets users get up to 10% back on all their bets, win or lose.
“It’s called BetFully and it’s already growing support from our fans. BetFully is designed in a similar way as successful affiliate programs like Honey, eBates, ibotta, & RetailMeNot; but we focus on sports betting and online casinos. Just register with BetFully for free and use any participating operator to place your bets. BetFully automatically tracks your rewards and rebates. BetFully generates revenue from operators and then the rewards are shared with users, so we all win!”
Those who invest in the funding round will receive the following:
- Invest $2,000 to $4,999: Annual Subscription to TrackWiz (valued at $19.99/month) – Early Bird Bonus: If the investor completes their investment by Friday, April 23rd at 11:59pm ET, they will receive beta access to BetFully.
- Invest $5,000 to $19,999: In addition to an annual subscription to TrackWiz, you’ll receive an annual subscription to LineStar (valued at $19.99/month). – Early Bird Bonus: If the investor completes their investment by Friday, April 23rd at 11:59pm ET, they will receive beta access to BetFully.
- Invest $20,000 to $49,999: In addition to annual subscriptions to TrackWiz and LineStar, investors will receive beta access to BetFully. – Early Bird Bonus: If the investor invests $20,000 or more and completes their investment by Friday, April 23 at 11:59pm ET, they will receive a 30-min Zoom call w/ CEO Erik Groset to strategize setting up FSC for success.
- Invest $50,000 to $99,999: Investors will receive all benefits of the $20,000 tier (annual subscriptions to TrackWiz and LineStar, and beta access to BetFully) plus the opportunity to nominate someone to be a fully legitimate paid part-time FSC Intern. The company will properly train them in the arts for a career in the sports or sports gambling industry and thoroughly challenge them to advance their life goals. – Early Bird Bonus: If the investor invests $50,000 or more and completes their investment by Friday, April 23rd at 11:59pm ET, they will have the opportunity to meet w/ Dr. David Chao for a 30-min Zoom session on any sports Injury or betting questions you might have.
- Invest $100,000+: Investors will receive all benefits of the $50,000 tier plus become eligible for a limited FSC Advisory Investor Group, which will meet quarterly to discuss company progress, business strategy, and market trends. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to meet w/ Dr. David Chao for a 30-min Zoom session on any sports injury or betting questions the investor might have.
Funds from the SeedInvest campaign will be used to continue the development of the Fantasy Sports Co. campaign.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!