Remote working Fintech Deel reveals that the month of October brought “a whole new crop of fresh integrations to help automate workflows and streamline processes.”
As noted in a blog post by Deel, a new bundle of integrations arrived in October. This month, they’re highlighting tools “for time tracking, travel and expenses, recruiting, insurance validation, accounting, and more.”
Deel has shared how their newest additions “can supercharge your business operations.” Some of the innovative tools added are:
- Harvest: Harvest offers easy time tracking and seamless invoicing so you can pay contractors smoothly. Thousands of teams worldwide trust Harvest for its features that provide visibility into project budgets, capacity, and costs.
As explained by Deel, this tool can:
- Link people and contracts in both systems to ensure hours are copied to the proper contracts
- Allow administrators to control which time entries to transfer and when
- Highlight any duration changes in Harvest time entries so admins can recopy to Deel
- Email notifications to the Harvest owner if transfers fail to fix issues ASAP
- Harvest turns tracked time and expenses into invoices and enables quick payment collection.
As covered, Deel is the all-in-one HR platform for global teams.
It helps companies simplify every aspect of managing an international workforce, from culture and onboarding, “to local payroll and compliance.”
Deel works for independent contractors and full-time employees “in more than 150 countries, compliantly.” And getting set up “takes just a few minutes.”
Today, Deel reportedly serves “over 20,000 customers from SMBs to publicly traded companies.” As noted in the update, here is another recent tool added:
- Navan: Navan is the all-in-one super app that makes travel and expenses easy, so you can focus on being there—not getting there.
This tool can do the following:
- Create employee profiles automatically in Navan when an employee is added in Deel.
- Update user profiles in Navan when changes occur in Deel
- Enable custom attribute mapping between the two platforms
- Provide companies with real-time visibility into travel and expenses
- Save time spent on manual processes
- From EAs and finance teams to travel managers and employees, Navan empowers people to focus on the things that matter most, all while providing companies with real-time visibility, savings, and control.
The other notable tool is JazzHR.
- JazzHR, an Employ Inc. solution, is an easy-to-use recruitment platform that empowers teams to recruit and hire top talent faster. It offers tools like an applicant tracking system, collaborative hiring features, candidate sourcing capabilities, and more.
Here is what this tool can do:
- Enable seamless data sharing and securely store and transfer new hire information
- Increase data accuracy
- Provide simple plug-and-play implementation
- Gain an end-to-end recruitment and onboarding experience, from sourcing candidates to making offers
- With the JazzHR and Deel integration, companies can recruit, hire, and onboard the right people faster.
For more details on this update, and other new integrations added by Deel, check here.