Tagged: cushon

Majority Acquisition of Pensions Fintech Cushon by NatWest Group Now Complete

NatWest Group has completed its acquisition of a majority shareholding in workplace savings and pensions fintech, Cushon. In February 2023, NatWest Group agreed “to acquire 85% of Cushon for £144m, with 15% retained by Cushon management.” This acquisition was subsequently “approved by the FCA in… Read More

Funded on Seedrs, Cushon Generates 5X Return for Early Investors

Cushon, a Seedrs portfolio company, was acquired by Natwest Group – announced this past week. NatWest is acquiring an 85% majority shareholding in Cushon with the company’s existing management retaining the remaining 15%. Cushon’s main products are a workplace ISA and a master trust pension…. Read More

NatWest Group to Acquire Majority Shareholding in Cushon, a Savings App

Cushon’s primary products are its workplace ISA and master trust pension – which offers an investment strategy “designed to drive down the financed CO2 emissions of customers’ investments.” It also offers Junior and Lifetime ISAs, as well as “a general investment account.” The intended acquisition… Read More

UK Workplace Savings Fintech Cushon Secures £35m, Plans to Acquire Creative

The team at Cushon notes that they’re pleased to confirm that they have, subject to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) approval, acquired Creative, the manager of the Creative Pension Trust. Once approved, this acquisition sees Cushon become the United Kingdom’s 5th largest “master trust provider.” As… Read More

Pension and Savings Fintech Cushon Secures £26M to Support Business Expansion, Product Development

Fintech firm Cushon, the pension and savings firm, revealed on Wednesday (June 2, 2021) that it has finalized a funding round of £26 million in order to finance its business expansion and product development, after its acquisition of a master trust pension scheme. Leading Cushon‘s… Read More

Send this to a friend