Crowdfunding campaigns with video are more likely to attract and raise funds than campaigns without video. People are conditioned to respond to television commercials and stories they can relate to emotionally and from a multimedia perspective.
With computing, tablet, smartphone and social media tools – video consumption and sharing are now effortless. Consider these tips and the Magnetie campaign to create your crowdfunding campaign video:
- Introduce the topic and yourself to help people with context and engage.
- Briefly and clearly explain what you’re trying to achieve with your crowdfunding campaign.
- Provide proof points your campaign is credible and trustworthy.
- Describe the perks you’ll offer in return for funding and sharing support.
- Create audible, brief video that uses cutaways and music as appropriate.
- Collaborate with someone who has video recording and editing skills and equipment.
- Tell a meaningful story that many people will relate to and want to share via email, social media and word of mouth
Read More at Search Engine Watch