This is pretty amazing. A backer of Zach Braff’s Kickstarter campaign for his new movie “Wish I Was Here” managed to get the actor and director to help him propose to his girlfriend. Matt Hulbert created a video for his girlfriend Janice, and the video included Zach alongside friends and family of the newly engaged couple urging her to say yes. Watch below…
You may also like...
- WATCH – Zach Braff’s Most Revealing Interview Yet
- Zach Braff Shares Details About “Wish I Was Here”
- Watch: The Trailer For Zach Braff’s Kickstarter-Funded Film Is Here & It Looks Amazing
- Zach Braff Talks “Wish I Was Here” Kickstarter Campaign & Its Criticism
- FINAL DAYS: How High Can “Kung Fury” Climb?
- Zach Braff’s Crowdfunded Film “Wish I Was Here” Reviews Are Rolling In
- Zach Braff Kickstarter Campaign Closes Over $1 Million Past Goal
- Zach Braff hits back at Kickstarter critics
- Worldview Entertainment Stake In Zach Braff’s New Movie Draws Criticism, But Is It Justified?
- WATCH: The Zach Braff Bashing Leaks Onto Funny Or Die, Indiegogo
- Zach Braff donation helps Monte Rio theater buy digital equipment
- Today In “Should Celebrities Use Kickstarter?”
- Zach Braff Kickstarter Campaign: Twitter Backlash As ‘Wish I Was Here’ Tests Limits Of Crowd Funding
- Zach Braff Launches Kickstarter For Follow Up To “Garden State”
- Zach Braff “Wish I Was Here” – Opens This Friday