In celebration of International Women’s Day 2016, equity crowdfunding platform Seedrs announced it is offering £10 for new female investors.
“Did you know? About 30% of investors on Seedrs are women; a percentage which we are seeing steadily rise. To celebrate International Women’s Day, we will credit any new female investors who sign up to Seedrs on IWD 2016 and become authorised, £10 to invest on Seedrs.”
“£10 Credit for IWD 2016” promotion (the “Promotion”) terms and conditions are the following:
- To submit a “Valid Entry” you are required to: Sign up to Seedrs, use referral code IWD2016S and become an authorised investor on Seedrs.
- Only one Valid Entry per entrant is allowed. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees of the Promoter, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the Promoter or the Promotion shall not be permitted to participate in the Promotion.
- The promoter is: Seedrs Limited (company no. 06848016) whose registered office is at 201 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JA, United Kingdom (the “Promoter). The Promotion commences at 00:00, 08 March 2016 and closes on 23:59, 08 March 2016.
- To become an authorised investor on the Seedrs platform you must be 18 and reside in Europe. You need to visit https://www.seedrs.com, sign up (including accepting the terms of the Seedrs Membership Agreement) and successfully pass all identity verification checks and investor authorisation requirements.
- For a Valid Entry you will receive £10 promotional funds in your Seedrs investment within 14 days of the Closing Date. A maximum of 500 x £10 promotion funds will be available. The promotional funds are only to be used for making an investment through the Seedrs platform.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate details about the Promotion being supplied to any entrant by any third party. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries not received for whatever reason. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters in connection with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms and conditions of the Promotion. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- No cash alternative to the £10 promotional funds will be offered and the promotional funds are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the promotional funds with an alternative of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants who submitted Valid Entries will be notified by email within 14 days of the Closing Date. If the entrant cannot be contacted or does not attempt to use the promotional funds on the Seedrs platform within 60 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotional funds from the entrant.
- The names of those entrants who submitted Valid Entries will be available 60 days after the Closing Date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following Promoter’s address set out above.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.