Chinese peer-to-peer lending platform, Dianrong, announced on Friday it is officially joining blockchain alliance, the Hyperledger Project. The portal claimed to be the first peer-to-peer company among the project’s 22 Chinese members.
Sponsored Links by DQ Promote
You may also like...
- Dianrong Reports: Cumulative Trading Amount Exceeds RMB 16.2 Billion in 2016
- Scared Straight: China P2P Executives Given Tour of Shanghai Prison
- Dianrong May Raise $500 Million this Spring. Will Expand Into Other Markets
- Dianrong Points to Department of Commerce Report Labeling it the P2P Leader in China
- Dianrong Announces Strategic Agreement With Dalian Finance Development Bureau & Dalian Finance Industry Investment Group
- P2P Lender Dianrong Launches Partnership with Hanwha
- P2P Lender Dianrong Receives $207 Million Investment led by Standard Chartered
- Is China Going Through a Peer to Peer Lending Crisis?
- Chinese P2P Dianrong Announces Acquisition of Quark Finance
- Chinese P2P Dianrong Secures $220 Million Through Series D Funding Round Led By GIC Private Limited
- Report: Dianrong CFO Allegedly Beats Up CEO’s Cousin in Theft Dispute, Sends Employee to Hospital (Video) [u]
- Soul Htite: “We want to bring US Capital to China”
- Largest Lender: Funding Societies is First P2P Lender to Join International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers
- Brief: Chinese Peer-to-Peer Lender Weijinsuo Secures $46M During Series A Round Led By HNA Capital
- China: WeiyangX Fintech Review