LAUNCH Festival takes place later this week and the first batch of participating companies have been released.
LAUNCH, the creation of Jason Calacanis, has partnered with SeedInvest to offer live investment crowdfunding during the event. Reportedly there will be an audience of over 12,000 individuals – including many investors. Live streaming will be available too so you can watch from wherever you may be.
In case you aren’t aware, we are partnering with Jason Calacanis to power live investing at this year’s LAUNCH festival on April 6th & April 7th. In anticipation for the big event, we wanted to introduce you to the first batch of companies selected by the LAUNCH team to present to an audience of over 12,000.
If you are interested in investing in any of these companies you need to create an account on SeedInvest. With the exception of Apptopia, each offer is using a side-by-side Reg CF and Reg D 506c structure. Pairing Reg CF and Reg D allows retail investors to participate alongside accredited (wealthier) investors.
The First Batch of companies participating is listed below.
- Apptopia – an online platform that helps companies and investors discover key insights and metrics about any mobile app
- Couture Collective – a luxury retail sharing site & wardrobe management
- FenSens – turns ordinary license plates into mobile-powered, wireless parking sensors
- GoFish Cam – a wireless underwater camera that sits on a fishing line
- Kylie.ai – an autonomous AI that analyzes customer support messages to provide agents with automated responses
- Lendsnap – powering mortgage lending by providing documents to borrowers and lenders in minutes instead of days
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!