Valereum Blockchain Plc (AQSE: VLRM) has signed an agreement to purchase 80% of the shares of the Gibraltar Stock Exchange (GSX). Terms of the deal were not disclosed. According to a statement by GSX Group, the exchange group will retain the remaining 20% of outstanding… Read More
Coinbase is reportedly planning an initial public offering (IPO) at some point later this year or early next. First reported by Reuters, the news really comes as no surprise as its valuation has risen dramatically and the digital asset sector of Fintech continues to gain… Read More
The Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN) in China aims to change the existing problem of the high cost of developing and deploying blockchain applications by providing public blockchain resource environments to developers. According to BSN, just like the internet, the ubiquity of access can greatly reduce… Read More
Recently, the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF), the leading securities regulator in France, posted a legal analysis of security tokens or digital securities. The AMF posited that while there remain certain “legal obstacles,” in their opinion national authorities can adapt to these types of… Read More
Two updates from the Gibraltar Stock Exchange posted today. The first: GSX Group has reportedly successfully deployed a GSX Digital Stock Exchange prototype and a demo bond issuance on the Securities Trading Asset Classification Settlement (STACS) Network’s Global TestNet. Using DLT, the STACS Network, designed… Read More
Crowdfund Insider is the leading news and information website covering the emerging global industry of disruptive finance including investment crowdfunding, Blockchain, online lending, and other forms of Fintech.