Inaugural Conference to be held at Snowbird in Utah on September 27, 2013.
Hosted by writer Devin D. Thorpe and Dr. Richard Swart the one-day event will bring social innovators together to discuss social entrepreneurship, impact investing, philanthropy and crowdfunding. All entrepreneurs, investors and those with an interest in learning about and advancing the arenas of social entrepreneurship and crowdfunding should attend.
Topics will include the following:
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign for a social enterprise
- How to run a successful crowdfunding campaign for a nonprofit
- Impact investing tips for crowdfund investors
- Doing effective due diligence for impact investors
- Starting a nonprofit—getting 501(c)(3) status
- Launching a social enterprise in a nonprofit