On Friday, Chicago-based marketplace lending platform Avant announced it has appointed President of Washington College and former head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Sheila Bair as a new member of its board.
You may also like...
- Marketplace Lending Platform Avant Continues Global Expansion with Canada Launch; Reaches 300,000 Customers
- Avant Hits New Milestone: Captures $3 Billion in Three Years
- loanDepot Announces New Partnership With Avant to Expand Credit Options For Borrowers
- Brief: Regions Bank Forms Agreement Avant to Offer New Loan Application Process
- Marketplace Lending Platform Avant Closes $139M Asset-Backed Securitization Led by Jefferies; Secures $200M Credit Facility Led by J.P. Morgan & Credit Suisse
- Al Goldstein, CEO Of Avant, Talks ‘Underbanked’ Middle-Class Consumers And The Future Of Avant
- Avant Closes $325 Million Series E Funding Round Led By General Atlantic
- Sign of the Times: Avant Offers Buyouts to All Employees
- Avant Launches Direct to Consumer Auto Loans Product
- Avant Raises $325 Million in Equity Funding, Partners with General Atlantic
- Lendit Europe Update: Raj Singh Announces AvantCredit Hits £100M in UK Loans
- #LenditUSA Bigger than Ever as Online Lending Begins to Mature
- New Era in Banking? Digital Only Varo Bank Files for National Bank Charter
- Is the FDIC Poised to Add Regulatory Burdens to Online Lenders?
- Fintech Breakthrough? FDIC Posts Proposed Rule on Brokered Deposit Regulations