FundedByMe, a full-service crowdfunding platform operating in Europe and Asai, reported 2016 results today at a meeting of its annual General Assembly.
FundedByme reported the company experienced a 90% growth on sales from the previous year.
“The year has been a turnaround year for FundedByMe where we have focused on international growth and development of the product, driving sales that will take the company to break-even and future profitability,” said Daniel Daboczy, CEO and co-founder of FundedByMe.
Headquartered in Stockholm, since inception 462 companies from 25 different countries have been successfully funded raising over €34.3 million. The member base is more than 81,224 investors from over 183 countries around the world.
Additionally, during 2016, FundedByMe reported:
- Annual costs are down by 19%, compared to the year before.
- The company has launched a strong focus on a new model for Joint Ventures internationally. Negotiations are currently underway with more than five new countries, with the ambition of launching these in 2017.
- The average investment during 2016 on the platform was €3,261.
- August 2016 was the month with the highest average investments at €13,936.
- The biggest case of the year was the electric vehicle, Uniti, which raised a total of €1.22 million.
- The average round on FundedByMe during 2016 raised €365,853.
The focus for 2017 is growth of sales and ongoing global expansion of the platform and its services. FundedByMe currently has offices in several European countries, Singapore and Malaysia.