Indiegogo, announced on Thursday the launch of its newly revamped Entrepreneur hub. The global crowdfunding platform stated that the hub is designed to enhance the campaigner experience through resources and education materials.
According to the funding portal, Indiegogo for Entrepreneurs will be home to an online Education Center, and will be a one-stop destination with advice for startups bringing their projects from concept to market, and an Experts Directory – where entrepreneurs can access organizations and expert content that will help bring their project to life. The Education Center by Indiegogo will provide engaging webinars, articles, podcasts, and guides that cover every step of the crowdfunding campaign process.
Indiegogo stated it is launching the new online resource to help entrepreneurs be more successful on the platform, with support for:
- Campaign Creation: Highlights key characteristics of successful campaign designs, including how to design a compelling campaign page with memorable product images and a clear call-to-action.
- Product Development: Is a product design ready for manufacturing? Experts offer advice on improving user experience for design, engineering and manufacturing challenges.
- Campaign Management: Uncovers the power of building backer loyalty and outstanding customer service by focusing on transparency and regular communication.
- Marketing & PR: Offerings advice on how to spread the word about campaigns through social media, direct media outreach, digital and other marketing efforts.
- Campaign Planning: Outlines how to prepare for crowdfunding victory. Helpful guides cover every step of the planning process, from building an all-star team and developing a social presence to creating perks for backers.
- Pre-Orders & Selling: Offers advice on going through the transition from crowdfunding to commerce with InDemand, which enables entrepreneurs to continue taking pre-orders for their products right on their Indiegogo page.
Indiegogo’s Experts Directory features a select group of quality companies and services, vetted by Indiegogo and highly recommended by campaigners and staff alike. These experts offer advice on a variety of topics, with new categories being created over time, including:
- Creative Services: Creative experts like Early Bird Studios and Lemonlight Media offer insight to successful portfolios that have utilized their services.
- Marketing: Campaign organizers expand their reach and build an audience with digital marketing services, like Agency 2.0, a full-service marketing agency specializing in crowdfunding campaigns.
- Prototyping & Production: Product development and cost-efficient recommendations from trusted partners like Arrow, whose experts provide resources for prototyping, pprocurement and production.
- Retail, Licensing & Distribution: Plot retail strategy leading brands and agencies, like Indiegogo partners Brookstone and Newegg Marketplace.
“Since Indiegogo was first founded nearly ten years ago, we’ve been committed to offering a launchpad for entrepreneurs and helping them turn their ideas into reality. We’ve launched the hub Indiegogo for Entrepreneurs to provide startups with the tools they need to bring groundbreaking projects to market as quickly and seamlessly as possible, whether you’re launching your first project with us or are a seasoned pro coming back to Indiegogo to launch your next idea.”