The House Crowd, a UK property crowdfunding platform, announced on Thursday the launch of its new auto-invest service. This news comes just two months after the funding portal received full authorization from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). It was revealed:
“If you are a regular investor in our loans, you will be aware that sometimes there are delays whilst the legal due diligence is completed and sometimes loans do not go ahead as scheduled. We’re the first to admit it can be frustrating for all involved. We have listened to your feedback and to solve this problem, and end everyone’s frustration, I am pleased to announce that our new Auto-Invest product is now open to investment. It will give you greater certainty and enable you to earn a fixed rate of interest each year … and you won’t need to worry about delays or loans falling through as we will deal with all due diligence issues behind the scenes.”
The House Crowd also reported the Auto-Invest fund will be used to underwrite the loans we make in accordance with our underwriting policies. Advantages of using the auto-invest services include:
- Fixed interest of 7% p.a.
- Roll up interest and earn an average annualized return of 8.2% p.a.*
- Minimum term just 12 months
- All loans secured by legal charges
- Available funds will be automatically diversified over as many loans as practicable thus spreading risk
- The House Crowd will cover 10% of losses to capital
- Easy exit: withdraw money on 30 days’ notice**
- Users will earn money immediately from the set Start Date with no ‘downtime’.
- Top up user investment whenever they like
- Receive regular interest payments – twice a year in October and April.
- Save time. No need to select individual properties – we allocate funds over a diverse range of loans
- Choose to compound interest to maximize returns