Strabo, which aims to offer wealth analytics “at your fingertips,” has acquired 110% (£193,573) of its £175,003 target (at the time of writing) from 163 investors through its crowdfunding campaign via Seedrs (with 17 days left in the campaign).
Located in London, Strabo operates in the Finance & Payments sectors (Digital B2C).
Incorporated in May 2020, the firm offers Type: Equity (12.54%); reports a Valuation (pre-money) of £1.4M; has a £0.0878 share price; Tax relief; EIS.
Here are the business highlights:
- Beta is live across 12 countries & 10,000 financial institutions
- 140 active beta users with over 1100 signed up for launch in July
- FCA registered & certified
- One of few fintechs to integrate analytics & wealth management
Key features are as follows: Secondary Market; Seedrs nominee min. £17.56 +.
As noted by the firm’s management:
“Never before have there been so many public investors in the markets and so many asset classes available to them. A decade of strong performance, particularly within alternative investments, has also increased exposure to riskier assets, which means building a robust portfolio for your long term goals has never been more important.”
“Yet only 55% of millennials today feel comfortable with their money management skills. We believe that consumer finance is either focused on budgeting and day-to-day savings at one end of the spectrum, or complex wealth management solutions with high fees at the other. So what about everyone in between? Meet Strabo: advanced wealth analytics at your fingertips.”
While sharing its monetization strategy, the company noted:
- Subscription at ~£9/mo TBC, with premium additional services soon available
- Commission for opt-in, personalised recommendations for beneficial additional products
- Commission on foreign currency transactions made in-app
- B2B service: planning to offer white label of platform to UK wealth managers for use with their retail clients
As mentioned in the update, Strabo is “committed to protecting and preserving all user data: we don’t sell this or disseminate to any third parties.”
In addition, they “have read only-access and do not have permissions to conduct transactions or investments on users’ behalf.”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!