Jarvo, which provides remote teams access to local workspaces in other people’s homes, has secured 179% (£359,332 ) of its £200,002 target from 313 investors (at the time of writing) through its crowdfunding campaign carried out via Seedrs (with 25 days left in the sale).
Located in the UK, Jarvo operates in the Property (Digital / B2C) sector. Incorporated in April 2021, the firm reports a valuation (pre-money) of £2.7M; Equity offered: 11.41%; a share price of £2.39; Tax relief; EIS.
Here are the business highlights:
- New market category creation (Airbnb for work)
- 12,000+ users on waiting list
- 1,000+ home workspaces signed up
- Working app with plans for global roll out
Key features are as follows: Secondary Market; Seedrs nominee min. £11.95 +.
Jarvo provides remote teams “access to workspace within other people’s homes.” Homeowners earn income “to tackle the rising cost of living and inflation whilst supporting the local community.”
Working at home is “rife with distractions and 53.1% of respondents believed working remotely had made it more difficult to separate work and non-work life.”
70% of the global workforce is “predicted to work remotely by 2025 with no clear solution to provide flexible workspace environments on your doorstep.” Inflexible, centralised, and expensive solutions such as WeWork “won’t solve this,” the firm claims.
The firm added:
“Our mission is to provide the best workspace environments within a 15-minute walk or cycle commute from your doorstep anywhere in the world…creating a happier, more productive and healthier life.”
According to the company, the future of work is “one that is decentralised, diverse, and truly sustainable.”
The firm shared that they “earn revenue on each user subscription and [they] intend to build additional revenue for each add-on that customers will be able to include.” Subscription provides “a recurring source of revenue.”
- B2C plan is “a £200/month subscription for access to any Jarvo workspace across the network. The total recurring revenue each month is then split and distributed across each active host based on their activity during the month.” Through accepting bookings, ratings, and referrals – Jarvo “plans to charge a 20% fee and distribute the rest.”
B2B for companies:
- The firm has “spoken to companies such as Deloitte, who have expressed an interest in allowing their teams accessible workspaces anywhere around the world.” This will allow remote-based companies “access to a control hub to add each member of their team, control spending, and provide a USP for attracting and retaining talent.”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!