AI Saas solution Successeve, launched by Qualys (QLYS) founder Gilles Samoun, announces a $2M seed round from private investors.
The company, which claims that it is already profitable. will aim to “contribute the vast majority of the investment to deep tech, enabling the Boston and Paris based company to fuel its AI-focused product developments, marketing and Sales efforts, and deliver more innovation for its customers and take customer lifecycle management to a new stage.”
Successeve was “launched by Saas pioneer and business angel Gilles Samoun, and the company is already working with 200+ US-based companies.”
Vertical solutions are often “siloed and lead to inefficiencies that translate into lost data, value, and suboptimal allocation of time.”
Successeve unified data stream “along the entire customer lifecycle allows removing frictions and inefficiencies which often lead to loss of value and suboptimal allocation of time in a business.”
Since its launch, Sales teams “report a 50% increase in conversion volume; in addition, customer success teams have reduced customer churn by 25%, equivalent to 3 months return on investment – the key metrics for any B2B SaaS organization.”
Successeve is “the only customer lifecycle management platform that provides actionable scores and analytics at each stage of the customer journey.”
It is designed “to help SaaS B2B companies onboard post-sign-up leads, qualify, convert and renew their clients.” Leveraging the right metrics and scores to qualify leads more smartly will allow businesses “to efficiently prioritize prospects and customers.”
Successeve gives companies “complete visibility into every lead that sign-up and empowers them to proactively initiate conversations to convert and retain customers.”
It maximizes revenue performance through a number of products, including:
- Convert: Sales reps and marketers can see all leads in real-time, including leads updates and automate engagement to increase product adoption. All information is presented in a well-organized, aggregated console through CRM and data enrichment tools.
- Retain & Expand: Now that sales reps convert, customer success teams can use Retain and Expand to proactively engage with their customers to maximize satisfaction. Customer success teams can quickly connect to start to upsell their customers and create a more virtuous experience.
- Reduce Churn: From expired credit cards to unsuccessful recovery attempts, stop losing revenue because of failed payments.
In an increasingly “all online” environment, companies sit on massive amounts of valuable data.
This creates a need “for a intelligent technologies to aggregate major CRM solutions (Salesforce, Intercom, Hubspot, etc) and to facilitate targeted, real-time outreach at the precise moment a client demonstrates intent or a drop of interest,” through:
- Collaboration: A unified Inbox where all customers activities and exchanges are centralized in one place to improve collaboration with clients
- Scoring: From active to risky customer health, product adoption, the AI powered scoring engine focuses on customers’ intentions.
- Automation : Based on how clients are scored, teams are alerted in real-time and can engage in conversation instantly within Successeve ecosystem using email campaigns or chat.