SeedInvest general counsel Kiran Lingam and Cooley, LLP partner Jim Fulton recently took part in a panel hosted by General Assembly. The goal was to wrap some perspective around the changes coming with Title II of the JOBS Act and general solicitation for offerings under rule 506(c) of Regulation D. This is an excellent primer on how these changes affect fundraising efforts for entrepreneurs. Any entrepreneur interested in generally soliciting would be well-served by watching this video.
Sponsored Links by DQ Promote
You may also like...
- AngelList’s Ravikant: Form D Filing Rules Could Cause “Disastrous Unintended Consequences” For Startups
- The JOBS Act: Misreporting & Setting The Record Straight
- SeedInvest Releases White Paper: “Living with New Reg D…”
- SeedInvest Creates General Solicitation Cheat Sheet
- Associates Of Candace Klein Speak Out On SoMoLend, Fraud Allegations In Ohio
- SeedInvest to SEC: Please Enact Final, Simple, Crowdfunding Rules
- On Mary Schapiro’s Legacy
- IT’S THE JOBS ACT, STUPID!
- Comment Period for JOBS Act Rule 506 Extended, Is the SEC About to Pivot?
- Preparing for (Regulation) D-Day
- SeedInvest Hammers the Cost Challenge of Crowdfunding in SEC Comment Letter
- SeedInvest: By Using Reg A+, Issuers May Avoid VC “Strings”
- The Reg A+ Bombshell: $50M Unaccredited Equity Crowdfunding Title IV takes Center Stage
- SEC Announces Open Meeting on Reg D
- Advertising Private Placements Still An Evolving Process