Multifaceted crowdfunding platform Pozible is now offering musicians the opportunity to have their crowdfunded albums, singles (yes both physical and digital) plus merchandise orders fulfilled by MGM’s retail subsidiary, Waterfront Records.
As described by Pozible this allows music crowdfunders to:
- Fulﬁll the crowdfunding orders of your album, singles (physical and digital) and/or merchandise. Saving you the trouble of sending them out.
- Have your crowdfunded albums count towards the ARIA and AIR charts.
- Sell your album, singles and/or merchandise through a Waterfront checkout on your own website following your crowdfunding campaign.
- Receive a discounted 15% service fee from Waterfront. This is 15% of the retail price of the album, single and/or merchandise – not necessarily the amount you offer it for as a Reward onPozible.
- Have a direct avenue to form a relationship with a leading music retail service.
The option to engage with this new feature is available to crowdfunders when they a creating their campaign. Once you select the box and submit one of the representatives from Waterfront will track you down. They will also help you:
- Reporting and delivering the Pozible Rewards (albums, singles and/or merchandise) to Waterfront Records.
- Integrating a Waterfront checkout in to your own website.
- The payment process
Pozible continues to offer new and unique services in the ever growing field of rewards based crowdfunding platforms. The Australia based company prides themselves on their higher success rate for crowdfunding projects when comparing their platform to other global platforms.