The company was founded in 2013 by Jack Knowles, a Dating Awards’ British entrepreneur of the year finalist. Relevant Mix launched dating platform, DatingBeyond, followed by mobile-only dating website service, JustTXT. In 2015, it debuted Temptr.
“With its three key brands, the company is aiming to establish itself as a key player in the online dating, matchmaking and social discovery theatres. Monetisation is sought through add-on (in-app purchases), advertising, subscriptions or product placement.”
To date, Relevant Mix’s achievements include:
- DatingBeyond was a finalist for both ‘Best New Technology’ and ‘Best Dating Software and SAAS Provider’ at the iDate Awards.
- Temptr featured in OK! magazine, Coventry Telegraph, DailyStar, Now magazine, Closer magazine articles.
- Founder finalist ‘Entrepreneur of the Year’ at the UK Dating Awards
- Temptr trademarked
- Birmingham Love was a finalist in the ‘Best Newcomer’ dating website category at the UK Dating Awards
The company also noted:
“The online and mobile dating marketplace and social discovery arena is fast-growing; where once people use to meet in local venues, they can now meet via social discovery platforms such as Temptr. The online and mobile marketplace is a quicker, efficient and more convenient way to meet people.”
Besides development, the funds from the campaign will be used to grow Relevant Mix along with continuing to make the company’s products accessible through desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Those that invest will receive the following:
- Invest £1,500: Invitation (+1) to Relevant Mix’s exclusive event and launch of Temptr v3 at the SkyBar, ResortsWorld, Birmingham (the founding City). BBC1 TheVoice finalist Lydia Lucy to perform at the event.
The campaign is set to close mid-July.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!