This week, crowdfunding platform Fundrazr announced their white label features, which allows businesses that are using its platform to now control their campaigns.
The website stated branding is a powerful part of what engages followers, and it also instills trust in raising funds. Rather than companies securing money through its brand, Fundrazr shared that companies will now have control over the look and feel of their campaign pages. It was revealed:
“You have control of the brand image of your campaigns and can make the experience more seamless for your backers and customers. All you have to do is go to your organization profile page and flip the switch to enable custom themes!”
Companies will now have the control to do the following:
- Change fonts to match brands: Companies are now able to ditch regular Helvetica font and focus on controlling the tone of the campaign.
- Adding logos to the campaign pages: Companies may now add their logo, custom links, and drop-down menus in their headers, which may replicate the feel of their homepages.
- Full-color control: While companies have always been able to change background images and color schemes, they may now change button color controls and may now change their Call to Action button.
- Direct supporter communication: Companies may now directly communication with their campaign supporters by setting their support email address and control email that the campaign communication appears from.
- Adding customer copyright messages: Companies may now add customer copyright messages in footers to match their existing web assets.
The crowdfunding portal also shared from now until September 9th, those that launch a campaign are eligible to win a $300 contribution that would go towards their initiative. Existing and new users can participate. Fundrazr then added:
“Our new white labeling features will enable seamless integration with your brand, increased trust in your campaign, and will give you complete control over your campaign and your audience’s experience.”
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!