Native Products, a modern grooming brand that was developed by barbers and made in the UK, has launched a funding round on equity crowdfunding platform Crowdcube. The company is currently seeking £150,000 as it prepares for expansion. The company revealed it now has a range of seven men’s grooming products, with eight more products currently in the works. It is now stocked across the UK, Europe, Asia, and America.
“Native Products is a modern British grooming brand developed by barbers with its bespoke recipes made in the UK. Launched in December 2015 with 4 key styling products, developed to cater for the styling needs of any modern barbershop, Native is now stocked by barbers & stores throughout the UK & has received outstanding customer reviews.”
Native Products also reported that within the first 18 months it has generated sales from both retail customers through the web stores and acquired more than 40 wholesale accounts.
“We continue to grow Natives range of products, launching our 7th product next month, with 4 more products ready for market & 4 more bespoke products in development as we continue to capitalise on the growing men’s grooming market estimated to be worth over £14 billion globally.”
Funds from the campaign will be used for the following:
- Employ a dedicated sales team to focus on gaining more wholesale accounts
- Increase exposure of the brand working with a PR company and attending all major UK trade shows.
- Increase traffic to its online store through SEO and targeted AdWord campaigns, marketing the brand through various channels including social influencers and grooming bloggers.
- Improve the product packaging
- Expand the range, releasing more Native Products to the market. We currently have four new products signed off and four unique products we are developing.
Since its launch, the initiative has secured more than £40,000 from nearly 30 investors. It is set to close at the end of October.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!