Trumid, a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform,
announced trade volume and user participation for the month of April.
April Highlights shared by Trumid are as follows:
- Trumid continued to be a trusted source of liquidity in April, with reported average daily volume (ADV) of $3.1B, up 54% year-over-year and record overall market share, up 63% versus April 2022.
- Momentum from the first quarter continued in April with over 1,000 users trading on the platform for the fourth consecutive month.
- Healthy activity across Trumid’s Anonymous, Attributed Trading (AT), and Portfolio Trading protocols drove 37% growth in the daily number of users executing a trade last month.
- Trumid had record high yield market share in April, up 57% year-over-year.
- Outperformance was driven by record user participation in high yield all-to-all trading.
As noted in the update, Trumid is a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform focused “on US dollar-denominated Investment Grade, High Yield, Distressed, and Emerging Market bonds.”
Trumid optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design.
The result is a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions delivered within one intuitive platform.
Trumid Financial LLC is “regulated by the SEC and is a member of FINRA and SIPC.”
As covered last month, ION Markets, a global provider of trading platforms, analytics, and risk management solutions for capital markets, announces the connection of its LatentZero order management system (OMS) to Trumid, a financial technology company and fixed income electronic trading platform.
The link adds connectivity to ION Markets’ fast, accurate OMS “for all markets and brokers worldwide, across every asset class.”
For asset managers, high-speed, precise order management is “vital.”
Critical information is “required in real time.” However, many firms “rely on a mixture of redundant, isolated systems, and manual processes.” This makes it challenging “to control costs and keep pace with shifting regulations.”
As a key player focused on electronic bond trading platform, Trumid says it “optimizes the credit trading experience by combining agile technology and market expertise, with a focus on product design.”
The result is “a differentiated ecosystem of protocols and trading solutions for its global community of users.” The integration between LatentZero OMS and Trumid supports all Trumid trading protocols and is designed “to deliver best execution by utilizing automated and innovative technologies.”