ePOS Hybrid, which claims to be a “disruptive” SaaS and Fintech platform that delivers “next-gen” automation, digital ordering and ops management solutions to the hospitality F&B industry, has secured 110% (£551,662) of its £500,000 target from 135 investors (at the time of writing) with 22 days left in the crowdfunding campaign, carried out via Crowdcube.
The firm reports the following: Equity 4.40%; a £12,000,000 pre-money valuation; a £1.00 share price.
The company claims to be a disruptive SaaS (software-as-a-service) & Fintech platform that delivers next-gen automation, digital ordering and ops management solutions to the hospitality F&B industry.
During the past couple years, ePOS Hybrid has “grown the value of processed transactions by over 20x from £4.7M to over £90m for UK businesses and are now aiming to expand globally.”
Here are some other key business highlights:
- Over 7 million consumers have used their tech to buy a drink or meal
- The company processed over half a million orders last month worth £6.6 million
- The company estimates that their clients may have saved up to £1.6m in 3rd party commission
- Increased customer base from 221 to 900+ since our last funding round
As noted in the update:
“Despite launching in the midst of lockdown, we’ve rolled out our tech to over 900 locations in the UK, powered millions of transactions and have reached a monthly revenue of £67k in April 2022 (FY to May 2022 £436k revenue & -251k EBITDA). Now we’re ready to take a greater share of the projected $4.2t global hospitality Food service market.”
Food & drink outlets are “trying to recover from COVID,” but now they’re also battling;
- Skyrocketing costs
- Staff shortages
- 3rd-party delivery platforms blocking direct customer engagement & taking unsustainable levels of commission
- Multiple tech providers in different areas of their business slowing down service, increasing costs & creating an operational nightmare
The fimr’s plug-and-play platform “encompasses next-gen digital ordering, FinTech & ops management tech that’s transforming how hospitality businesses operate.”
They’re empowering them “to increase service speed, streamline operations & reduce dependency on 3rd party delivery platforms by facilitating direct customer ordering, all through a single dashboard.”
Since their 2020 funding round, they claim to have:
- Doubled team size to 17
- Launched QR ordering, payments & website-building products
- Fully automated user onboarding
- Launch their new enterprise dedicated product & scale our multi-location user base
- Expanding into key international markets after a successful launch in India
- Accelerate growth in the UK
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!