We’ve put together a list of 20 niche crowdfunding sites we’ve covered on Crowdfund Insider recently. Many of these sites cater to specific interests and geographic areas, and many have unique ways of helping crowdfunders raise funds.
You may also like...
- Paul Graham Steps Back From Y Combinator, Sam Altman Takes Over
- WealthForge Provides Technology for Crowdfunding Portals
- UPDATED: The Top 10 US Equity Crowdfunding Platforms
- Balanced: Payments & Escrow For P2P Marketplaces, Crowdfunding Platforms
- Upcounsel Quickly Tops $1.6 Million in Securities Offering on Wefunder
- Wefunder Indicates Accelerating Number of Investments
- Cityzenith Reports Over $800K in First Week of Reg CF Offering on Wefunder
- Crypto Exchange BlockQuake Pursues Crowdfunding to Raise Growth Capital, Plans Global Launch this Quarter
- Raising Capital on HoneyComb, Wefunder is Now Over $6.2 Million in Funding
- Y Combinator Alum Pranos.ai Aims to Secure $600K via Wefunder, Company Focuses on Converting Car Windows to High-Def Displays
- As New Reg CF Rules Take Effect, Wefunder Reports Big Gains
- Wefunder Lists 40 Y Combinator Startups in One Day Enabled by New Reg CF Rules
- Wefunder Files Reg CF Indicating a Pre-Money Valuation of $160 Million, Expected to List Offering on Honeycomb Credit Seeking Max Raise of $5 Million
- Days Before Reg CF Funding Cap Rises, Wefunder Reports Big Week of Offerings, Plans European Expansion in Coming Months.
- As Reg CF Funding Cap Jumps to $5 Million First Issuers take Advantage of the Increased Funding Amount [u]