We’ve put together a list of 20 niche crowdfunding sites we’ve covered on Crowdfund Insider recently. Many of these sites cater to specific interests and geographic areas, and many have unique ways of helping crowdfunders raise funds.
You may also like...
- Paul Graham Steps Back From Y Combinator, Sam Altman Takes Over
- WealthForge Provides Technology for Crowdfunding Portals
- UPDATED: The Top 10 US Equity Crowdfunding Platforms
- Balanced: Payments & Escrow For P2P Marketplaces, Crowdfunding Platforms
- Y Combinator Alum Pranos.ai Aims to Secure $600K via Wefunder, Company Focuses on Converting Car Windows to High-Def Displays
- As New Reg CF Rules Take Effect, Wefunder Reports Big Gains
- Wefunder Lists 40 Y Combinator Startups in One Day Enabled by New Reg CF Rules
- Wefunder Files Reg CF Indicating a Pre-Money Valuation of $160 Million, Expected to List Offering on Honeycomb Credit Seeking Max Raise of $5 Million
- Days Before Reg CF Funding Cap Rises, Wefunder Reports Big Week of Offerings, Plans European Expansion in Coming Months.
- As Reg CF Funding Cap Jumps to $5 Million First Issuers take Advantage of the Increased Funding Amount [u]
- U.S. Coffee Subscription Startup Coffee Shift Now Seeking Funds Through WeFunder Campaign
- Wefunder Publishes Public Impact Report: Over $230 Million Raised on Platform
- CoPeace Selects Blockchain Powered Equa for Equity and Transfer Management
- Wefunder Dominates Q4 Reg CF Offerings
- The Time of COVID: The Biggest Fintech Stories of 2020